Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,883)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"The internet opens up a very broad range of information and people who support non-b…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 15, 2013 to New Report Indicates Steady Increase in Those With No Religious Affiliation

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Jamile Oenomaus Williamson, your statement says it all, with power and conviction. I…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 18, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I don't know the facts about you or your country. However, it seems you came to athe…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 16, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Amer, what do you think it will take to guarantee the right of women in your culture…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 16, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I realize you live in Pakistan, and when I looked up Islamabad I saw many Mosques in…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh! I agree with you wholeheartedly! If we continue to treat other people as badly a…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"That 's the way to do it.  "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 14, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It is past time to take on religion with a honest skipticism! Polite doesn't do it. …"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Women have put their lives on the alters of religions from ancient times, following…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Exactly!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2012 to religious creeps

49 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
4 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Forty percent of giraffes slaughtered in last 15 years
10 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
14 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
15 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Wildlife
18 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
20 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Deidre's discussion When is it wrong to forgive?
29 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
29 minutes ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Agent Chaos's group Ceiling Cat Vs. Basement Cat
34 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service