Dyslexic's DOG's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, so very true! Theology and apologetics are nothing but lies and we here do blat…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Apr 20, 2013 to Possession and Exorcism

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"Sorry to read about your predicament. Well, the only research I have ever heard of o…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Apr 18, 2013 to Possession and Exorcism

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"This article has some interesting notes on exorcism and the placebo effect. http://w…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Apr 17, 2013 to Possession and Exorcism

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"I believe you will find much of the experiences of demonic possession are actually b…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Apr 17, 2013 to Possession and Exorcism

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"Well it  just follows logic, of course US citizens might gain in knowledge and thus…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Mar 15, 2013 to New Report Indicates Steady Increase in Those With No Religious Affiliation

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"And I enjoyed reading your couple of posts, though to answer the question of atheism…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 4, 2013 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"So True!  Kane.  The RCC needs to be publicly condemned in all countries, though pra…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Jan 3, 2013 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Just had a fun argument with a devout Catholic who tried to prove to me that the Bib…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 17, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"True, Religion only has DOGMA, not ethics. Yet, there are many forms of Ethics in so…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 15, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"So True Joan! When I started posting on Australia's ABC Compass religion forum there…"

Dyslexic's DOG replied Dec 14, 2012 to Catholic Church's heavy hand - put humanity above dogma

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service