It is hard to believe this is real. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KuFWtCdpE&feature=related

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

I think it had to do more with the horrible infant mortality rate than a tribes attempting to out-compete one another on population. Which is why the population rate has skyrocketed in the last 100 years as infant mortality rates dropped faster than cultural traditions adapted.
I was thinking the same thing, but I noticed you mentioned it already Grinning Cat. I agree completely.

OK, I'm a bit of a geek. All I could think was correlation is not causation.

The sound of babis in the background was a nice touch, but unsettling. If I have the good sense not impose my radical (in 2003) anti Iraq war stance on my little brother, (I don't have kids) I would hope that these people would do the same for their kids. But alas, kids are dragged into this type of insanity for the express purpose of indoctrinating them.  I truly feel for these kids; the right to formulate your own ideas on something as fundamental and life altering as becoming a mother (or father) should be your own.

I apologize if that did not make sense, sometimes I type like English was not my first language...

:)
That's awesome!  This is a great Montry Python bit.
Sadly it's all too believable.  Facts are of no importance when fighting to control women and their reproductive systems.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service