John Secular Smith's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand, as I stated, I just like it when the source article gives the real cha…"

John Secular Smith replied Feb 6, 2011 to The salary gap between women and men for similar work

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by asharu

"I know there is an actual pay gap problem, but I hate when just dollars get reported…"

John Secular Smith replied Feb 6, 2011 to The salary gap between women and men for similar work

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by asharu

"You should look into how many people were permanently damaged from the small pox vac…"

John Secular Smith replied Apr 5, 2010 to Should there be better promotion for men to have the HPV vaccine?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"To play devil's advocate for a minute: 1) If the women choose to be silent in some…"

John Secular Smith replied Mar 3, 2010 to How objectification silences women - the male glance as a psychological muzzle

9 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

"If I remember correctly though, there is a chance, a small chance, but a chance none…"

John Secular Smith replied Jan 28, 2010 to Should there be better promotion for men to have the HPV vaccine?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"If the vaccine is effective at stopping the spread of HPV and is safe, then sure sta…"

John Secular Smith replied Jan 27, 2010 to Should there be better promotion for men to have the HPV vaccine?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I agree with all of those statements, except the wording of point 2. I don't see it…"

John Secular Smith replied Dec 12, 2009 to Concepts of Feminism

51 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by TNT666

"Why would you go with a sexist theist? That's not even an option! =P"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 14, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aparna Jayachandran

"As long as you aren't stuff as the fluffer."

John Secular Smith replied Oct 13, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"For some reason the idea of implants makes me nervous. No rational reason, but I jus…"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 13, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service