Joseph P's Discussions (3,587)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Wait, this is a thing?  I didn't think that anyone slept in their bra.  How common i…"

Joseph P replied Apr 8 to Cancer risk from bras

6 Apr 9
Reply by Luara

"Of course Pat had the sense to ask the followup question, why a woman who had been r…"

Joseph P replied Mar 25 to Pat Robertson: Atheist women were likely raped, and that’s why they reject Jesus (Raw Story)

2 Mar 25
Reply by Joseph P

"I don't know.  This seems exactly like Obama getting elected signaling that we're in…"

Joseph P replied Nov 21, 2013 to S. Korean women's social status expected to be improved

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't know that it's the actual procedure in any particular South American country…"

Joseph P replied Jun 22, 2013 to Making miscarriage a crime

3 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"A good question, but of course she comes up with the wrong answer, in response to th…"

Joseph P replied Jun 22, 2013 to Female Genital Cutting in the US

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by TNT666

"Is it a bad sign when this stops surprising me, and my only response is "Oh, another…"

Joseph P replied May 20, 2013 to Making miscarriage a crime

3 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"What's CAM?  I'm not familiar with the acronym, and I'm not coming up with any good…"

Joseph P replied Apr 4, 2013 to When woo and CAM pretend to be science and start mutilating people

7 May 11, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wait, they were imprisoned at a higher rather than men?  What the hell?  What's the…"

Joseph P replied Mar 29, 2013 to Is Alaska the Worst State in the Nation for Women?

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Eh, can't agree with you there.  I'm sure there are creepy gay guys who victimize me…"

Joseph P replied Mar 14, 2013 to Webcam privacy violation

3 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Meh, yeah.  "That's the way it's always been," is one of the worst reasons to do any…"

Joseph P replied Mar 10, 2013 to Losing your identity to marry?

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service