Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I know that my local hospital is one of few around here that provides abortions. I k…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 22, 2013 to Imposing religion on your body without your consent

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Isn't this how it works in South American countries where abortion is illegal? (I co…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 22, 2013 to Making miscarriage a crime

3 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I can't believe the people who think "teach not to rape" is a stupid/terrible thing,…"

Prog Rock Girl replied May 11, 2013 to Teaching men not to rape

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"It amazes me how people are offended by such practical, sensible things and would ra…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 2, 2011 to Breastfeeding as a Women's Issue - Pro Choice with a Different Topic

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"And this bullshit legislation is passed by the same people who talk about cutting sp…"

Prog Rock Girl replied May 26, 2011 to Texas women to undergo an ultrasound before abortion.

6 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Curtis

"I've heard about the ancient ritual sex and how utopian it was, but I think it's pro…"

Prog Rock Girl replied May 16, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Of course your male friends haven't told me that they bragged to women about their p…"

Prog Rock Girl replied May 16, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"If anything, my uterus is weeping tears of joy."

Prog Rock Girl replied Mar 13, 2011 to prenatal murder?

8 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"This is exactly what I was thinking. People turn to mainstream religion, or to new-a…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Mar 13, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"Well, this is a feminist forum, so that might be why there are more people arguing f…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Mar 6, 2011 to Feminism vs Equalism

59 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service