Plinius's Discussions (608)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep wondering where the limits are on Republicans' apparent hatred of women No l…"

Plinius replied Dec 3, 2013 to Michigan about to require women to buy "rape insurance" based on petition signed by 4.2% of voters (DailyKos)

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You don't hate us, of course not, you're not the type! People who live by equality a…"

Plinius replied Nov 5, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"They hate us and want to subdue us. But when I look at the amount of time and energy…"

Plinius replied Nov 5, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Yes, I knew about the risk, and it applies to me; reasonably healthy and not even on…"

Plinius replied Sep 30, 2013 to An Excerpt from: The Cancer Chronicles: Unlocking Medicine's Deepest Mystery

5 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And don't forget the women who have nobody to make the outcry. I won't go there eith…"

Plinius replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

"Not at all jealous....."

Plinius replied Jun 6, 2013 to Imposing religion on your body without your consent

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"signed."

Plinius replied Mar 9, 2013 to Women cocoa farmers need your voice

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"I never wanted to change my name and I never did. Partner and I lived together for s…"

Plinius replied Mar 9, 2013 to Losing your identity to marry?

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Not a new name, but a yell from a demonstration long ago comes to mind: Take the toy…"

Plinius replied Jan 14, 2013 to Indian woman gang raped on public bus

38 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"No, not surprised at all, but there's some comfort in the knowledge that we were rig…"

Plinius replied Jan 12, 2013 to Male jurors biased against obese female defendants

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service