Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,484)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate how Ms. Rossetti covers a whole range of people's* circumstances, ident…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I should add the pictures I've posted in the comments of Secular Sexuality, Bisexual…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That video does highlight the wage gap! However, gender identity isn't a simple matt…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 14 to Sarah's solution to the $500,000 vagina tax

2 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

"Read this story! It not only highlights the dangerous academic and societal miseduca…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8 to Hilarious Role Reversal

2 Oct 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Very true! I've appreciated both younger and older partners... I find that being att…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 13 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

22 Jun 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks... that article was good for consciousness raising for guys in general. It po…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 3 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

22 Jun 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's a great way to highlight the media subtext that -- to put it bluntly -- women…"

Grinning Cat replied May 15 to Showing up laughable sexist headlines

5 May 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

""Women, you must smoke cigarettes when you're in public." Are most cultures indoctri…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 8 to Cancer risk from bras

6 Apr 9
Reply by Luara

"What a striking contrast between this kind of patriarchal polygamy, and polyamory (a…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 24 to Kenya legalizes polygamy without wife's consent; female MPs storm out in disgust

5 Mar 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"Misogyny rules, indeed! Originally, the bill explicitly gave a wife the right to vet…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 24 to Kenya legalizes polygamy without wife's consent; female MPs storm out in disgust

5 Mar 24
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service