Atheist Nexus Logo

Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,738)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Heh! Then again, men don't have to waste seats in order to give their balls some "fr…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 29 to Manspreading

1 Jan 29
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I appreciate how Ms. Rossetti covers a whole range of people's* circumstances, ident…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I should add the pictures I've posted in the comments of Secular Sexuality, Bisexual…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Empowering images and messages: Carol Rossetti's "Mulheres / Women"

4 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That video does highlight the wage gap! However, gender identity isn't a simple matt…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 14, 2014 to Sarah's solution to the $500,000 vagina tax

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Read this story! It not only highlights the dangerous academic and societal miseduca…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 8, 2014 to Hilarious Role Reversal

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Very true! I've appreciated both younger and older partners... I find that being att…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 13, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

22 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks... that article was good for consciousness raising for guys in general. It po…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 3, 2014 to A Gentlemen's Guide to Rape Culture

22 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's a great way to highlight the media subtext that -- to put it bluntly -- women…"

Grinning Cat replied May 15, 2014 to Showing up laughable sexist headlines

5 May 16, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

""Women, you must smoke cigarettes when you're in public." Are most cultures indoctri…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 8, 2014 to Cancer risk from bras

6 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Luara

"What a striking contrast between this kind of patriarchal polygamy, and polyamory (a…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 24, 2014 to Kenya legalizes polygamy without wife's consent; female MPs storm out in disgust

5 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service