Lois Lane's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, you wrote: "proving one of my earlier subliminal points, you as the female ar…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 27, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aparna Jayachandran

"Bill, here is an example of you not reading carefully enough. You wrote, "I never me…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 26, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Bill, being verbally attacked, or feeling criticized, is altogether different from m…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 26, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Bill, I see you as not paying enough attention to the exact meaning of what people a…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 23, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

""I think it would be better if feminists would confine their bias to a women’s group…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 15, 2009 to Feminism: The Measure of a Society's Degree of Civilisation

74 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Noah Petersen

"Glad to hear that, Jef, and I'm impressed by what you said. You are such a hunk for…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 14, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Good for you, Jean Marie! I've seen too many people be passive. They back off becau…"

Lois Lane replied Oct 14, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"I had thought I had edited what I wrote above, but the edit didn't take. (I had take…"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"So sorry to hear about your loss, Sydni. Your earlier posting about him is so poigna…"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Thanks, Jean Marie! I feel really heard by you! :-)"

81 Dec 6, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service