Pat's Discussions (2,472)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"One helluva brave woman!"

Pat replied May 9 to Maryam Namazie: Fear, Fitnah & Freedom (The Thinking Atheist)

1 May 9
Reply by Pat

"The way I see it, Pat Robertson never came to Allah because he had anal probes inser…"

Pat replied Mar 25 to Pat Robertson: Atheist women were likely raped, and that’s why they reject Jesus (Raw Story)

2 Mar 25
Reply by Joseph P

"I suspect the subservient role of women in societies goes back longer than the "orga…"

Pat replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife,…"

Pat replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

"I entirely agree that Rita's comments, and the reactions to this travesty, are more…"

Pat replied Nov 15, 2012 to Woman's death prompts abortion debate in Ireland

10 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jas Brimstone

"Contrary to some opinions, Ireland is a great place.  I've been there about 7 times,…"

Pat replied Nov 15, 2012 to Woman's death prompts abortion debate in Ireland

10 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jas Brimstone

"This really doesn't surprise me. Not even in the least. What the right wing extremis…"

Pat replied Aug 27, 2012 to Hate group official: "If we took away women's right to vote..."

10 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What the hell was she supposed to say, when referring to that part of the female ana…"

Pat replied Jun 19, 2012 to Female Michigan Representative Banned for Saying, "Vagina"

8 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service