New Atheist's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I've actually found a few different groups here on the nexus that are empathet…"

New Atheist replied Mar 26, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"Thank you, Grace.  That was a very supportive message.  It's certainly hard enough t…"

New Atheist replied Mar 26, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"I think another reason people turn to religion/woo after any kind of trauma is that…"

New Atheist replied Mar 15, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"I'm glad it was helpful, Jencarlene.  I know, sometimes the blaming from women can s…"

New Atheist replied Mar 13, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"I know!  I hate it when people say those things!  Not just because it's totally deva…"

New Atheist replied Mar 13, 2011 to Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced

35 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Roxy

"Ursula, I think you are my new hero.  I am so sorry that you were physically assault…"

New Atheist replied Mar 13, 2011 to Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced

35 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Roxy

"Yeah, it is so hard to change a culture where rape is seen as "justified" by many pe…"

New Atheist replied Mar 13, 2011 to After a sexual assault people turn to religion/superstition?

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"Thanks Joseph.  Yeah, that's what it seemed like.  I still haven't read The God Delu…"

29 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sunshine

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service