John Secular Smith's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"We are still contemplating kids...but I will get snipped as soon as I can. Stupid s…"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 13, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aparna Jayachandran

"The food chain? Are you eating people of one side of the political spectrum...in the…"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 13, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009

"WHY?!?!?"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Are you sure he isn't just hiding it again? Once a liar for nookie..."

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Now, now, hell doesn't exist =P"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"I'd have that same reaction."

81 Dec 6, 2009

"Well, I'm sure right wingers would disagree with you..."

81 Dec 6, 2009

"I was specifically adding to the "if you don't want right wingers" idea that I respo…"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"My wife and I split contraceptive costs most of the time. We use two levels of prote…"

81 Dec 6, 2009

"I would add that, if this is the case, you need to make sure to look for US liberals…"

81 Dec 6, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service