Mary O'Grady's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This invention came out in 2005. I wonder if there are any reports of the results of…"

Mary O'Grady replied Jun 25, 2010 to Vaginas with teeth

30 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by TNT666

"It depends on what you mean by "say." Do you mean veto power? Until men begin dying…"

Mary O'Grady replied Jan 8, 2010 to Should boyfriends/husbands have any say in a woman's choice for abortion?

42 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"No, I know French and Italian men who are not sexist. (Never met a Spaniard.) I real…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 14, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aparna Jayachandran

"That Turkish video is fantastic. I just e-mailed it to a friend who is a scholar of…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 14, 2009 to Video PSAs relating to feminist issues

4 Oct 27, 2009

"Is there a religion besides Wicca, which I think is basically make-it-up-as-you-go,…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 14, 2009 to Feminism: The Measure of a Society's Degree of Civilisation

74 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Noah Petersen

"American women may want to check out Europeans. The US political spectrum is really…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 13, 2009 to How to find non-sexist long-term male partners?

81 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Aparna Jayachandran

"The one way I could justify our war in Afghanistan was the lifting of the local male…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 13, 2009 to Have the women of Afghanistan been liberated by the American invasion?

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mary O'Grady

"This strikes me as a valuable and cogent essay. I hope that it achieves wide readers…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 9, 2009 to Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced

35 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Roxy

"The great writer Rebecca West I believe once said that people called her a feminist…"

Mary O'Grady replied Oct 8, 2009 to The definition of feminism(s) and/or feminist(s).

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Mary O'Grady

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service