Steph S.'s Discussions (7,097)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like an interesting conference. That University is in Canada or I would try t…"

Steph S. replied Apr 27, 2012 to Feminist Music Therapy, conf May 5-6

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for updating me on this topic. I always appreciate your posts. So the women a…"

Steph S. replied Apr 26, 2012 to Japanese Mothers fight to reduce radiation exposure

2 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Me too"

Steph S. replied Mar 20, 2012 to Law against underweight model ads

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"She looks gross!!"

Steph S. replied Mar 20, 2012 to Law against underweight model ads

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Right exactly -- appearance versus substance"

Steph S. replied Mar 4, 2012 to A third of young women would swap IQ for larger breasts

16 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I heard about that -- that is just sad! Just shameful that people are so shallow! No…"

Steph S. replied Mar 4, 2012 to A third of young women would swap IQ for larger breasts

16 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"That is just sick! They have their priorities mixed up."

Steph S. replied Feb 24, 2012 to PETA ad excuses abuse

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"Bad stuff"

Steph S. replied Feb 19, 2012 to Virgina House passes bill for vaginal ultrasound

8 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah I fought that ultrasound bill - looks like it passed anyway though."

Steph S. replied Feb 19, 2012 to Virgina House passes bill for vaginal ultrasound

8 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"It does humiliate and shame women - so what do we do about it? Looks as if they pass…"

8 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
4 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
7 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
18 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
24 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
29 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
Luara added a discussion to the group Mathematics
31 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
37 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
41 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
45 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service