TByte's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Reproduction IS a right, a fundamental human right, and it has nothing to do with re…"

TByte replied Jun 27, 2011 to birth control pills kill

19 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Tara Benson

"That is not an answer, is it? You accuse me of not being here to "honestly discuss",…"

TByte replied May 22, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Overall, just over two-thirds of convicted rape defendants received a prison sentenc…"

TByte replied May 21, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

""2% of CONVICTED rapists" is a far cry from 6% of ACCUSED rapists.Do you seriously n…"

TByte replied May 21, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Wait, are you saying you still agree with Asharu's statement "Rape is already one of…"

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"8 inches?  Ha!  Mine's at least nine and a three quarters."

TByte replied May 20, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Actually, guys would have no difficulty holding that conversation."

TByte replied May 17, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Yes, I confess, I do find 1st hand evidence (a man bragging about his penis size) mo…"

TByte replied May 17, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"I'm beginning to suspect that the human male evolved such a large penis in order for…"

TByte replied Apr 13, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

"Huh. "The point is that previous to religious cultures, males with larger equipment…"

TByte replied Apr 13, 2011 to Why men who are obsessed with their cock's size should relinquish patriarchy ;-)

32 May 22, 2011
Reply by TByte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service