Loren Miller's Discussions (7,820)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Shit.  And all this because Mohammed did it, therefore it's perfectly fine for US to…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 12 to Iraq establishes cred as pedopihle nation

4 Apr 13
Reply by Luara

"At this point, I'd say all bets are OFF ... and if I were you, I'd kick his sorry nu…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 24 to Kenya legalizes polygamy without wife's consent; female MPs storm out in disgust

5 Mar 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"PHE-NOM-EN-AL!  Kenya, insofar as I thought I knew, was reasonably "modern" as regar…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 24 to Kenya legalizes polygamy without wife's consent; female MPs storm out in disgust

5 Mar 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"Got to give this a bit of a bump here.  I see this confrontation between the law and…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 4, 2013 to ACLU Files Suit Against Catholic Hospitals (Washington Post)

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sadly, I think you're right, Chris.  To paraphrase, Jean-Luc Picard, when someone le…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 3, 2013 to Michigan about to require women to buy "rape insurance" based on petition signed by 4.2% of voters (DailyKos)

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Hey, now, wadaminit!!!  *I* don't hate y'all!  But the power-hungry idiot-children o…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 5, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Even a superficial reading of the bible shows it to be a misogynistic mess, written…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 4, 2013 to Religion + Misogyny

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"My pleasure, Chris, glad you enjoyed it!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 30, 2013 to An Excerpt from: The Cancer Chronicles: Unlocking Medicine's Deepest Mystery

5 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is a repeating pattern in most cultures, Pat.  Note the subservient position of…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

"And apparently, Arab men can't control themselves because they're never taught how t…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 22, 2013 to Islamic states reject UN’s attempt to protect women; it violates Sharia Law (BizPac Review)

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by leveni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service