TNT666's Discussions (1,915)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"From a "rational" perspective, atheists must realise the ridiculous conundrum transg…"

TNT666 replied Mar 31, 2013 to Estrogen replacement therapy benefits

7 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"My mother is 68. She was on HRT for a couple of years and also got cold feet. The fe…"

7 Apr 14, 2013

"According to Statistics Canada, Canadians' average duration of retirement is 19 year…"

7 Apr 14, 2013

"I'm of the opinion of your last line :)Most of us have grown up in front of a televi…"

TNT666 replied Nov 21, 2012 to Why a minority?

36 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"I'm in a tough place when it comes to generalising males and females. I was raised w…"

TNT666 replied Nov 21, 2012 to Why a minority?

36 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Well, I've let go of delusions of secularity. I don't think faithers can put aside t…"

TNT666 replied Nov 19, 2012 to Why a minority?

36 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"In Alberta, the most right-wing, USA-styled place in Canada, the leader of the Conse…"

TNT666 replied Apr 29, 2012 to Death of YouTube Atheism?

32 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Rogi Equality Riverstone

"I did not attend, but I'm intrigued about who you're thinking of? I generally find "…"

TNT666 replied Apr 12, 2012 to Death of YouTube Atheism?

32 Apr 29, 2012

"IMO there is something that can shed a some light on things... This idea that church…"

TNT666 replied Apr 12, 2012 to Why a minority?

36 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Agreed, I visited that place a couple of times and chosen to never return."

TNT666 replied Apr 5, 2012 to Death of YouTube Atheism?

32 Apr 29, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
18 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service