Bryan McManus's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course broad-brush black-and-white statements like that are silly and reactionary…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 27, 2011 to Christian to Pagan to Atheist - do you see...?

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sydney B

"http://www.geraldgardner.com/   Gerald Gardner is considered by many to be the fathe…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 17, 2011 to An atheist's history of paganism?

6 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Sydney B

"As liberating as becoming atheist can be, I myself haven't sold or distanced myself…"

Bryan McManus replied Nov 10, 2010 to Selling all your pagan/wicca items experiences.

13 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Leela

"Hi Sarah, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this subject. It's a good topic and I…"

Bryan McManus replied Oct 4, 2010 to A Former Neo-Pagan Reflects on the Autumnal Equinox

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I've never heard of that term. The most recent one I've had to look up is "nova monk…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 2, 2010 to Definitions of woomeister terms

13 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I wasn't into dripping with silver jewelry and doing a Stevie Nicks imitation becaus…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 19, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"OOps. I realized I didn't answer the thread's ultimate question. I haven't mentione…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 18, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Yes! It is. What turned me off to it was my noticing that people are capable of trea…"

Bryan McManus replied Sep 18, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"That is a well-written article. It illustrates for me one important point which is t…"

Bryan McManus replied Aug 12, 2009 to

just now

"I thought I recognized her! Mythbusters is a perfect forum for debunking religion bu…"

Bryan McManus replied Aug 12, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service