Little Name Atheist's Discussions (2,796)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I see paganism as about the same as Christianity, with less homophobia, and I've see…"

Little Name Atheist replied Nov 29, 2009 to "Superstition brings bad luck."

28 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"The common connotation of "open mind" is that an open-minded person has no filter an…"

Little Name Atheist replied Nov 29, 2009 to "Superstition brings bad luck."

28 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I find The Skeptic's Dictionary quite useful."

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 28, 2009 to Looking for advice from any ex-pagan/wiccans.

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by jim copeland

"This is something I specifically go out of my way not to do, I try hard not to make…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 28, 2009 to Looking for advice from any ex-pagan/wiccans.

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by jim copeland

"Would it have helped you to have someone to talk to who felt differently, or believe…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 24, 2009 to Looking for advice from any ex-pagan/wiccans.

11 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by jim copeland

"I'm glad there is someone who is amused by the same things I was amused by. I really…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 19, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"The women liked the faries and goddess images and all the jewlery and flowing skirts…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 18, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Hey, welcome back! I have one (count them) one friend left from when I was a Neo-Pa…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 18, 2009 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"I agree with Sarah. A lot of the Neo-Pagans I knew shunned me once I stopped towing…"

Little Name Atheist replied Sep 3, 2009 to

just now

"Congratulations!"

Little Name Atheist replied Aug 3, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service