Little Name Atheist's Discussions (2,796)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Heh. Thanks. I was thinking more along the lines of insulting names like "Lady Moonf…"

Little Name Atheist replied Mar 4, 2010 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"rumors on facebook. Doesn't that just have you quaking in your boots? I must say,…"

Little Name Atheist replied Feb 18, 2010 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Only 1 pagan friend takes a negative view of atheism. That's good to hear!"

Little Name Atheist replied Feb 18, 2010 to How did the Neo-Pagan communtiy react when you proclaimed your athiesim?

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Bi/poly/pagan/kink seems to just be a very cliquish subculture anymore--when I see s…"

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Did you ever see the comic "The Death Crones"? Very funny. I think the Death Crones…"

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"I ran into plenty of New Agers too who thought they were more indigenous than people…"

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"I'm having an over 50 and can't find my reading specs day every other day. It's not…"

35 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tabitha McCoy

"Heh. I occasionally buy lotto or scatch off tickets, but I also see them as supporti…"

Little Name Atheist replied Feb 18, 2010 to "Superstition brings bad luck."

28 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Wow. Your sister is a piece of work."

Little Name Atheist replied Feb 18, 2010 to "Superstition brings bad luck."

28 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"That's so material of you. They probably sent you good vibes, and helped illuminate…"

Little Name Atheist replied Dec 19, 2009 to "Superstition brings bad luck."

28 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service