Johnny's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"goes both ways too. tv only goes one."

Johnny replied Dec 8, 2009 to In a universe devoid of meaning... Why give a shit about the future of humanity?

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"actually, it seems to me so far that feminists are some of the most sexually comfort…"

Johnny replied Dec 8, 2009 to In a universe devoid of meaning... Why give a shit about the future of humanity?

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"eh... it passes the time. While we're stuck on this goddammed rock we might as well…"

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"Well, the problem is for me: if you don't pursue truth, you can never be sure that y…"

Johnny replied Nov 26, 2009 to Does "truth" really matter?

13 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by goodthink

"I fight the urge to take life for granted every day. When I have a spat with my gf,…"

Johnny replied Nov 18, 2009 to One week to live... what insights might you gain?

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Edward Teach

"perfect. we agree on everthing except this clarification: And sometimes, the horse…"

Johnny replied Nov 16, 2009 to Does "truth" really matter?

13 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by goodthink

"all I know that if not for movements against percieved injustice, I would probably b…"

13 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by goodthink

"I will never call the people who do not pursue truth evil. I do think, however, I am…"

13 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by goodthink

"Does the blind man live happier than the one who sees? Does the one who shields hims…"

13 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by goodthink

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
15 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
23 minutes ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
54 minutes ago
Man boob posted songs
56 minutes ago
Rick posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
1 hour ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
3 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service