Glenn Sogge's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Be careful here, Howard. You are straying dangerously close to the "art is another w…"

Glenn Sogge replied Jan 10, 2010 to Parsimony is an aesthetic

23 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"This just in: Social Scientists Build Case for 'Survival of the Kindest'"

Glenn Sogge replied Dec 8, 2009 to In a universe devoid of meaning... Why give a shit about the future of humanity?

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"I thought of that earlier but then figured I'd get kicked out of the Feminist Atheis…"

Glenn Sogge replied Dec 8, 2009 to In a universe devoid of meaning... Why give a shit about the future of humanity?

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"Yup -- that's us. A bunch of squares!"

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"Damn! Is that what we were doing?? <Grin>"

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"But we have to remember that the gene factory purposes can be more widespread and su…"

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"The more I think about, respond to, and generally interact w/ folks around here (mai…"

37 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Mo.

"In the absence of an experiencer, what remains? Math? Even math is based on the idea…"

Glenn Sogge replied Dec 4, 2009 to Separating the experiencer from the experience...

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service