Dustin Williams's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"There's the recent documentary "Seventh Gay Atheists". With JWs and Mormons, they're…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 2, 2013 to

just now

"Thank you. If you want to hear more of my voice feel free to check out my podcast th…"

just now

"I went on two mission trips during my time with the church, ironically both to Cancu…"

just now

"I loved Friday nights with the lights out, a few candles, and chatting with my paren…"

just now

"Much better than as an atheist."

just now

"I talked about it quite a bit the first two times I was on the Chariots of Iron podc…"

just now

"I read a handful of EGW books, including Steps to Christ and most of the Conflict of…"

just now

"I've taken both undergraduate and graduate courses on the topic, so I know way too m…"

just now

"She was clearly brain damaged. Considering that nock to the head impacted her eyesig…"

just now

"If it would fit in the spectrum of what's found within the United Methodist Church,…"

Dustin Williams replied May 10, 2013 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
5 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Climate Concerns
11 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
13 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
20 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
24 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
24 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
25 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
28 minutes ago
Dan D updated their profile
30 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
40 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on John B Hodges's blog post The Uncensored Ten Commandments
45 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on John B Hodges's blog post The Uncensored Ten Commandments
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service