CarolAnn's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so sorry you're having to go through this with your dog. It is heartbreaking, es…"

CarolAnn replied Mar 30, 2010 to Do you think Heartgard is safe for pets in the treatment of preventing heartworm?

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I understand that a dog with epilepsy and myleopathy may not be a good candidate for…"

CarolAnn replied Mar 19, 2010 to Do you think Heartgard is safe for pets in the treatment of preventing heartworm?

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Yes it is, as a last line resource. Lice are becoming resistant to permethin."

CarolAnn replied Mar 19, 2010 to Do you think Heartgard is safe for pets in the treatment of preventing heartworm?

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I live in Texas. My five cocker spaniels get ivermectin year round. Before heartworm…"

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"...and they don't go to the gym with their brother to play basketball two weeks befo…"

CarolAnn replied Mar 3, 2010 to Dogs and Cats are Better than Kids Because They:

11 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Rudy V Kiist

"She's just grooming the dog. If the dog objects the cat will know about it PDQ. :)"

CarolAnn replied Feb 20, 2010 to What it with the licking.

7 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I agree. There are too many dogs dying in shelters to justify breeding, except under…"

CarolAnn replied Jul 15, 2009 to Has anyone bred dogs before?

8 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by CarolAnn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service