Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,699)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You and I are alike in that.  I have said something similar, many times.  Weigh the…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 19 to How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"Joan you don't know the words I call them in my mind.  I'm very bad....   That's why…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 19 to How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"Joan we spent a coupke thousand at the lawyer but in the end they said we have to al…"

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"Good point.  On the other hand, people who don't stand up for anything still have en…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 18 to How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"AN friends are great.  I don't know what I would do without you."

Sentient Biped replied Mar 18 to How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"I have a potential neighbor dispute - there is an old restriction on the land allowi…"

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, thanks. I need all the help I can get in interpersonal relations. The Lao-Tzu…"

35 Apr 27
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph thanks for posting this great video. Really a moving speech. Harris hits the n…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 13 to Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian god

1 Mar 13
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Liz, It's a complicated question. Some medical schools use, instead of the Hippocrat…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 28, 2013 to Can a Doctor take the Hippocratic Oath of Ethics yet adhere to the Catholic Health Care Directive?

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"Steph, Thanks for the recommendation.  I see it's on audible - the best way for me t…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 26, 2013 to Sam Harris - The Moral Landscape

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service