All Discussions Tagged 'carbon' (29)

← Back to Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So what are you doing to lower your carbon footprint?

So what are you doing to lower your carbon footprint? How active are you in environmental issues? As for me: I just (finally) switched…

Started by A Former Member

39 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Romelo Lucas

Frontline: Climate of Doubt

A good investigative report on the fabrication of ACC denialism. -- Dallas http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/climate-of-doubt/

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

The God Species by Mark Lynas - review

The God Species by Mark Lynas - reviewThe political and environmental profile of climate change has been dramatically reconfigured in the p…

0 Oct 31, 2011

Dr. James Hansen on Human-Made Climate Change

Dr. James Hansen of the NASA Goddard Institute delivers a lecture on Human-Made Climate Change: A Moral, Political, and Legal Issue. 

0 Oct 7, 2011

The Acid Sea

The Acid Sea The carbon dioxide we pump into the air is seeping into the oceans and slowly acidifying them. One hundred years from now, wil…

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

Debate stirred over 1st major US tar sands mine

Debate stirred over 1st major US tar sands mine   Beneath the lush, green hills of eastern Utah's Uinta Basin, where elk, bear and bison ou…

4 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

Obama threatens to veto anti-EPA bill derided as ‘Koch Brothers Appreciation Act’

Obama threatens to veto anti-EPA bill derided as ‘Koch Brothers Appreciation Act’ The White House threatened Tuesday to veto a Republican-l…

0 Apr 6, 2011

EPA Plans Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for Power Plants and Refineries

EPA Plans Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for Power Plants and Refineries New rules to cut greenhouse gas emissions from existing and new…

0 Dec 23, 2010

Climate denial activists’ parallel to anti-relativity movement of 1920s

Climate denial activists’ parallel to anti-relativity movement of 1920s “This world is a strange madhouse. Currently, every coachman and ev…

3 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by TNT666

Climate Change Trends: Carbon Emissions Giants

Climate Change Trends: Carbon Emissions Giants Right now, 10 countries — including the U.S., China and Russia — are responsible for 80 perc…

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service