Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, you are incorrectly characterizing my suggestion as "survivalist". I am all fo…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 6 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I've thought about the same security issues, Joan. And no I don't remember the 50's…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 20, 2013 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"It's nice talking to two of my favorite people here, and indeed, anywhere. I wonder…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 19, 2013 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"So how alarmed are you, Ruth? Are you only alarmed at the social action level? Or do…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Dec 18, 2013 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"I'm wondering what the health effects might be of breathing a different atmospheric…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 29, 2013 to We'll blow past 400 pp, CO2 in May 2013

3 Apr 30, 2013

"I guess our species needs to go on a "low-carb diet", eh, eh? ;-)"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 7, 2013 to Suicide Carbon Cycle 101

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yikes."

Jedi Wanderer replied Sep 15, 2012 to Bangcock meeting fails

1 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"What an amazing discussion SB, thanks! I'll have to come back and look through all t…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jul 20, 2012 to Learning to Embrace Climate Change

77 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It's definitely hotter in NJ! We had only two snows, which is really weak judging fr…"

Jedi Wanderer replied May 24, 2012 to We're headed for 6 degrees C rise by 2050!

12 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service