Plinius's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm lucky that I'll be old and dead before those times arrive! And it's appaling wha…"

Plinius replied Jun 25 to Scorched Earth Coming

6 Jul 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help with this. Are you sure it's not some sort o…"

Plinius replied Nov 28, 2013 to So what are you doing to lower your carbon footprint?

39 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Romelo Lucas

"Lots, but it takes a little time to see it, and it's often uncool. Try to find hobbi…"

Plinius replied Nov 28, 2013 to So what are you doing to lower your carbon footprint?

39 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Romelo Lucas

"A real depressing list, even if I won't be old enough to see much of it. Here we're…"

Plinius replied Nov 23, 2013 to When will your area suffer climate departure?

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What a pity that it's only USA. Here we had a long cold spring and summer begins coo…"

Plinius replied Jun 23, 2013 to How will Climate Change hit you?

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Thank you, Joan. A real pleasure to hear him talk!"

Plinius replied Apr 19, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Who is this, Joan? Three pics of a kind looking man and my name - perhaps the rest o…"

Plinius replied Apr 19, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"I know how you feel Ruth - one clear voice more in the warning concert, but nobody l…"

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Thanks Ruth! A rather difficult text for me to read in English but I understand the…"

Plinius replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Nice to know, but won't help. We do the heating and cooking with the gas from a fiel…"

Plinius replied Mar 29, 2013 to Natural gas worse for climate than oil or coal

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service