Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,045)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

""This new data suggests that Arctic warming specifically, that's already in the pipe…"

Joan Denoo replied May 10, 2013 to CO2 levels today will give us forest in the High Arctic

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Telling the truth, out loud and without hesitation, takes the responsible and intell…"

Joan Denoo replied May 9, 2013 to Why Climate Change isn't an environmental issue

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not at all good news! Response: stay calm, explore options, publicize research, stay…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 21, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

32 on Tuesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Oren Lyons  Oren Lyons - "We Are Part of the Earth""

Joan Denoo replied Apr 19, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"I am having problems with my computer tonight; it won't send photos or Replys. Now,…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 19, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Chris,"

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Oh yes! A clean sweep. That would make a good political slogan! Even if it has been…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"Oh Oh, I should explain I was responding to the Thermohlaine Circulation faltering i…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

13 Apr 20, 2013

"No! I don't "like" this. However, there have been those warning us for years. I firs…"

13 Apr 20, 2013

"If it isn't easy to locate and repair leaks, the lines should not be used. For plann…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 15, 2013 to Natural gas worse for climate than oil or coal

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service