Plinius's Discussions (1,085)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how you feel Ruth - one clear voice more in the warning concert, but nobody l…"

Plinius replied Apr 19, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks Ruth! A rather difficult text for me to read in English but I understand the…"

Plinius replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thermohlaine Circulation faltering in Southern Hemisphere!!!

14 Mar 25

"Nice to know, but won't help. We do the heating and cooking with the gas from a fiel…"

Plinius replied Mar 29, 2013 to Natural gas worse for climate than oil or coal

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll be 86. Always led a frugal, green life, tried and still try to make low impact…"

Plinius replied Mar 25, 2013 to Temperature rise will soon reach crisis levels

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Thanks Ruth! I still vote with my wallet, in the sense that I buy as little as possi…"

Plinius replied Jan 6, 2013 to The Story of Change

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Thanks Ruth! It's good to read that the change we need is easy as far as money is co…"

Plinius replied Nov 28, 2012 to Fossil Fuels cost us over 5 times as much as converting to a green energy

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"Yes, beautiful autumn weather here. This is from my home. I cycled until I got troub…"

Plinius replied Oct 15, 2012 to "Earthship Biotecture"

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"Yes, when the sea level rises, the ground water level will also rise. And we are bel…"

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"It looks wonderful! The first earthships have been built here too, well above the gr…"

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"There's one thing we'd better learn sooner than later: that the world is NOT the coc…"

Plinius replied Oct 11, 2012 to Apocalyptic Anxiety behind Denying Climate Destabilization

4 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service