Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,225)

Discussions Replied To (309) Replies Latest Activity

"I hadn't thought of it that way. Isn't it surreal that most institutions operate, wi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 5, 2013 to On Abrupt Impacts of Climate Change: Anticipating Surprises

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Green Desert: All signs point to climate change An MIT atmospheric scientist says th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1, 2013 to Typhoons getting stronger at landfall

4 Dec 1, 2013

"As atmospheric methane concentrations increase, the global warming potential of meth…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

30 3 hours ago

"I hear you."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 29, 2013 to Abnormal Arctic

5 4 hours ago

"I realized that 1950 ppb of Methane doesn't mean much, out of context. Here's some b…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 28, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

30 3 hours ago

"More scary Siberian Ice Shelf info. Arctic storms speed up release of methane plumes…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

30 3 hours ago

"To put the above image into context, Arctic Seafloor Methane Releases Double Previou…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

30 3 hours ago

"New research suggests that Earth will warm more from CO2 than we thought, because th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 25, 2013 to CO2 level soaring

1 Nov 25, 2013

"Good news about Greenland Ice Sheet melting. When increased Summer melt occurs and t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 24, 2013 to Oceans could rise 1.6 metres by 2100: study

4 Nov 24, 2013

"Disgusting. I'd never heard of petcoke before. Thanks."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23, 2013 to The Kochs Dirty Secret is Out in Chicago by FishOutofWater

2 Nov 23, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
5 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
23 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
25 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
37 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
47 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Luara added a discussion to the group Mathematics
49 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
56 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
59 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service