Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,219)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard Smith argues that the Green Growth strategy has failed completely. I agree t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 3 to Green Capitalism: The God That Failed

1 Feb 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Horray! Scientists finally found a negative climate change feedback. Nature can, sel…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 3 to Good news

27 Jul 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Duke Fracking Tests Reveal Dangers Driller’s Data Missed EPA uses water quality test…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 13 to Fracking emits methane

20 Apr 15

"A Harvard team has developed a flow battery from inexpensive organics. They anticipa…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 9 to Good news

27 Jul 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The best easy to understand explanation of how Arctic warming causes weather extreme…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 8 to Climate Wild Cards and unpredictability

1 Jan 8

"Thank you for clarifying your position. I misinterpreted what you'd said. I agree th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 8 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"I think the survivalist approach will be part of the problem, rather than a rational…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 1 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"I don't see any personal measures being adequate to a Planetary Emergency of the sca…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 18, 2013 to Climate Scientists at The Edge expect a Planetary Emergency

9 Jan 8

"I hadn't thought of it that way. Isn't it surreal that most institutions operate, wi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 5, 2013 to On Abrupt Impacts of Climate Change: Anticipating Surprises

2 Dec 5, 2013

"Green Desert: All signs point to climate change An MIT atmospheric scientist says th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 1, 2013 to Typhoons getting stronger at landfall

4 Dec 1, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service