Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (4,909)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 29, 2013 to Abnormal Arctic

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I realized that 1950 ppb of Methane doesn't mean much, out of context. Here's some b…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 28, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

25 Apr 7
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"More scary Siberian Ice Shelf info. Arctic storms speed up release of methane plumes…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

25 Apr 7

"To put the above image into context, Arctic Seafloor Methane Releases Double Previou…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

25 Apr 7

"New research suggests that Earth will warm more from CO2 than we thought, because th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 25, 2013 to CO2 level soaring

1 Nov 25, 2013

"Good news about Greenland Ice Sheet melting. When increased Summer melt occurs and t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 24, 2013 to Oceans could rise 1.6 metres by 2100: study

4 Nov 24, 2013

"Disgusting. I'd never heard of petcoke before. Thanks."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23, 2013 to The Kochs Dirty Secret is Out in Chicago by FishOutofWater

2 Nov 23, 2013

"I saw that. None of the delegates seemed to care. Some students walked out with him…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Typhoons getting stronger at landfall

4 Dec 1, 2013

"Weakening westward-flowing ocean currents connected to Super El Niños, caused by wea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 20, 2013 to Super El Niño Events linked to Global Warming

1 Nov 20, 2013

"Horrific amounts of methane over Laptev Sea The Laptev Sea is part of the Eastern Si…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 16, 2013 to Methane, more scary than we thought

25 Apr 7

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service