Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,446)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Insight: U.S. taxpayers poised to subsidize Asian coal demand As you predicted, Dall…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 18, 2012 to Big Coal Giveaway

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I've reconsidered my position on one type of nuclear power plant, the Pebble Bed rea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 16, 2012 to Nuclear Power isn't our clean energy solution

12 Oct 16, 2012

"A new approach to dramatically increase goods transportation efficiency has be propo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 16, 2012 to Good news

27 Jul 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Other approaches to using recycled material for housing include reusing shipping con…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14, 2012 to "Earthship Biotecture"

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"It's not only fish supplies which are disappearing. UN warns of looming worldwide fo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14, 2012 to Climate change destroying fisheries: not just Someone Else's Problem

12 May 15, 2013

"A closer look at island nations on the front line. 11 Islands That Will Vanish When…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 13, 2012 to Countries at most risk from Climate Change

22 Jun 22

"OK, I can see using 45% recycled materials to build a house. Design to maximize sola…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12, 2012 to "Earthship Biotecture"

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"This study proves that 3 to 4 year crop rotations, alternating corn and soy with oth…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12, 2012 to Good news

27 Jul 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I urge you to sign the petition against this exemption. Sign the Petition – Stop Coa…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 11, 2012 to All the water on Planet Earth

24 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Food Security Risk 2013 Use link above for the full size map. Map of the countries m…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 11, 2012 to Countries at most risk from Climate Change

22 Jun 22

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service