All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (15)

← Back to Democrats/American Liberals
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bundlers on the inside

Disappointing news if it is found that there are ethics violations. I suppose there were. Should I be surprised?  - Dallas   Bundlers on th…

Started by A Former Member

0 Sep 29, 2011

Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

A long article, but well worth the read. -- Dallas Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult Barbara Stanwyck:…

6 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

The Mother of All No-Brainers

The Mother of All No-Brainers By DAVID BROOKS The Republicans have changed American politics since they took control of the House of Repres…

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Starland Seay

Worst Thing Said This Week: Rush Limbaugh Wins in This Category

Worst Thing Said This Week: Rush Limbaugh Wins in This Category At the memorial service in Tucson on Wednesday night, President Obama deliv…

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by William Young

How facts backfire

This is well worth reading. - DG How facts backfire Researchers discover a surprising threat to democracy: our brains It’s one of the great…

0 Dec 23, 2010

How to Be President in a Fact-Free America

How to Be President in a Fact-Free America I am black and British. This is not a lifestyle choice. My parents were part of the great migrat…

0 Dec 21, 2010

Obama's Brilliant First Year

Obama's Brilliant First Year About one thing, left and right seem to agree these days: Obama hasn't done anything yet. Maureen Dowd and Di…

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by RML

New Right-Wing Craze Prays That Obama’s ‘Days Be Few’

New Right-Wing Craze Prays That Obama’s ‘Days Be Few’ The newest far-right craze is an anti-Obama slogan that is making its way onto t-shi…

0 Nov 20, 2009

Dems: GOP rooting against America

Dems: GOP rooting against America During the Bush era, Republicans from Karl Rove to Joe Wilson questioned — in ways both veiled and overt…

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Town halls gone wild

Clearly, the problem here is Fox News and other crazy Republicans who stir up fear and discontent in their followers. This tactic reminds m…

18 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by George

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service