Instead of posting random videos in the comments field, I thought it might be nice to just start a thread for videos and/or songs you don't think merit their own post, but you'd still like to share. This will keep them from being lost in the comments field over time. If you don't have anything to add now, select 'follow' anyhow so you can be notified of new posts.

Tags: dark ambient, music, music videos, videos

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

This is "Maps of Impossible Worlds" set to a clip from the Andrei Tarkovsky film, Bordertown. The two Tarkovsky films I've seen bored me to tears, but this music/film combination works well, I think.

I have not seen the film. And yes, the music works well. That scene with the woman washing her hair gives me the creeps. Reminds me of Sadako.
Funny, I was reminded of that movie as well. Also, I wonder if that crumbling, leaking house didn't influence the house they lived in in Fight Club?
Yes, probably. David Fincher is one of my favorite directors. Se7en ranks high on my list.

Do you have this album, Dallas? Want me to send you the download link?
I do not. Wish I did. I just ran across them on YouTube.
Just sent you the download link.

Below are 2 of the tracks from the album which I uploaded to YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/diesinclair

Hey, if ever you need some great little clips, you should check out Kozintsev's Hamlet and King Lear on YouTube, as well as the movie Siberian Lady Macbeth (not on YT). If you can clip from DVDs, I'm sure you'd find little bits and pieces of darkness and desolation that could be incorporated into your videos.

Or the movie I put on your homepage, Begotten. Though I bet that one is used a lot.
Yes, but video editing takes more time (specially ripping from dvds) than images. Maybe when I have more time I'll make some. Thanks for the clip references, Dallas.
Just added them to my wish list on iTunes -- Thanks so much for the post! Cool Pentagram!
I have just woken up and the Archon Satani track just brightens up my day. Nice. Very nice.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service