Richard ∑wald's Discussions (843)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"On the contrary, I do, I just don't agree with it. Yes! I do realize that for exampl…"

Richard ∑wald replied Apr 11, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yes, I'm quite familiar with "group dynamics" as well as "group facilitation", and a…"

Richard ∑wald replied Apr 11, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Let's not equivocate here, these are not ceremonial rituals, they are social customs…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Nope, I just don't think they should ever have even a hint of opportunism. At least…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"For the same reason that this, "it was to create a plutocracy"; is fallacy. "

44 Apr 11, 2012

""Invisibly"? …I would suggest that the only way to discern whether or not it does an…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"This is part of the solution, yes, probably the biggest part. The way things are se…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"This is the point I'm trying to get across here, it's supposed to be a "coalition",…"

Richard ∑wald replied Apr 10, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Seriously? Suggested reading: Santa Clara Blues."

Richard ∑wald replied Apr 9, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"There's already a site for this, why the need for redundancy?"

Richard ∑wald replied Apr 9, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service