Richard Goscicki's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Really well presented.  To my mind, the reason memetics has been slow to gain accept…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jan 16, 2013 to Video on Religion as virus

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"  What a great idea.  We can place these signs on church pews, synagogue doors, and…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 14, 2012 to Memetic Hazard Sign

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Are you into Terence McKenna?  I used to listen to him on the old Art Bell radio sho…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 24, 2012 to Culture War Reframed

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Ruth, thanks for the informative website on global warming.  Very alarming and enlig…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 24, 2012 to Culture War Reframed

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"By “bull-shit woo woo sounding predictions about the apocalypse”, I assume you mean,…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 19, 2012 to Culture War Reframed

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Excellent, Ruth, I certainly agree.  You hit on my main thesis of Mirror Reversal. …"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 19, 2012 to Culture War Reframed

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I'll have it out on Kindle in a few days.  I revised it and it's only five bucks com…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 26, 2011 to War memes

3 Dec 26, 2011

"Ruth, Susan's The Meme Machine is the Bible of Memetics.  A must read to understand…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 23, 2011 to Good links for the uninformed?

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Ruth, I've been studying memetics since Dawkins introduced the concept in 1976.  I e…"

Richard Goscicki replied Nov 30, 2011 to War memes

3 Dec 26, 2011

"James, I love this subject and devoted Mirror Reversal to it. Blackmore talks about…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 25, 2010 to Memes shaping genes

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
9 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
26 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
40 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
51 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service