Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,317)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The circle is from my group process training. Chairs lined up facing the leader plac…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 11, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Richard, you asked Being excluded, in the study, meant nobody spoke to them. It take…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 11, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Richard, we must have very different ideas about human nature and ritual. I don't se…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 10, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"A few reasons I don't use a play format: the audience is passive the audience has n…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 10, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"It makes me sad that you seem to equate ritual to rote to indoctrination. Yes, yes,…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"I fail to see how the ascent of corporate power argues for the US Constitution being…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"  If you have the time, please do promote your own activism to new members. Or recru…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Attached is the first revision to MemeOut. The taste palate is expanded and a role p…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 9, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Atheist Nexus has no structure to separate the chaff from the wheat. Our top members…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 9, 2012 to Critique my ritual to reject theistic memeplexes

44 Apr 11, 2012

"Richard, to me your elevation of the US Constitution as codification protecting us f…"

44 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service