Ralph Dumain's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no question that Mark Twain was an anti-racist. And there is no relationshi…"

Ralph Dumain replied Apr 17, 2011 to The Other ‘N-word’

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Well, I'm not talking about pygmies or the Ainu, I'm referring to the USA. It's also…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 26, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I find the CNN report especially uninformative, and the other story not long on deta…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 26, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I think you found the correct book. You would have to order directly from the publis…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 4, 2010 to Ben Franklin: "US being over-run by nonEnglish-speaking immigrants"

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I thought the German stigmatization was mainly an artifact of World War I. German im…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 4, 2010 to Ben Franklin: "US being over-run by nonEnglish-speaking immigrants"

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I despise people who mind-fuck children in this way. They should be incarcerated."

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 2, 2010 to Is it big differences, or small, that drive racism? Hitchens in Slate

13 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"To some non-Americans, all Americans seem pretty much alike, and skin color seems li…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jul 1, 2010 to Is it big differences, or small, that drive racism? Hitchens in Slate

13 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You have probably heard of Frederick Douglass's speech/essay: "What to the slave is…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jun 10, 2010 to Juneteenth is the "real" independence day for millions of Americans.

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I have not yet seen this report, but I'm guessing the bitterest pill of all is intra…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jun 9, 2010 to Are both white and black children biased toward lighter skin?

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I read the latter article, not the former. The more interracial marriage, the better…"

Ralph Dumain replied Jun 9, 2010 to Yo-yo in racial politics. Progress and regress.

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Ralph Dumain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service