thomas smith's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Of all the places  in the world i  first encountered this book in oklahoma airport s…"

thomas smith replied Dec 4, 2011 to The complex history between African American and Native American peoples

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"sad to say I have to agree with you, it will be the 5-4  again. we are still struggl…"

thomas smith replied Jul 5, 2011 to Another battle on Affirmative Action.

5 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"you may be right , but I suspect that the sentiment may be "lets get some people of…"

thomas smith replied Jun 19, 2011 to Multiracial student: "Telling them I'm Black gives me better chance than Asian"

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"regardless of what your actualy background is , if you look Black there are extra ba…"

thomas smith replied Jun 19, 2011 to Multiracial student: "Telling them I'm Black gives me better chance than Asian"

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"t he reason for the  attempts to increase the % of Blacks in schools is because hist…"

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"I would like to point out to you that what you refer to as "proper english"  is a bi…"

thomas smith replied Jun 12, 2011 to What is "white"

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"yes, you have the essence of the idea, whata you may not know is that skin color con…"

thomas smith replied May 17, 2011 to What is "white"

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"t the funny thing is that you probably look mostly "white" so your looks triggered h…"

thomas smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to Not letting racism off the hook so easily

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by World Walker

"I agree that there is not a text book definination of white, but if you are black yo…"

thomas smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to What is "white"

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by thomas smith

"whoa, sounds like that is one professor that deserves a good pummeling, or maybe jus…"

thomas smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to Not letting racism off the hook so easily

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by World Walker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service