Eddie E. Hicks Sr.'s Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe in any religion and have issues with most of them. But my main issue…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Apr 15, 2013 to Racism charge against New Atheists

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"There was a long thread  and maybe some smaller threads in regards to coming out as…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 18, 2012 to looking for coming out narratives that focus on intersections of race/culture and atheism

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Eddie E. Hicks Sr.

"Hello, my brother was married to a Mashantucket Pequot Indian for many years. They a…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied May 8, 2011 to Culture and Sexuality

6 May 8, 2011
Reply by Blade Of The Bunny

"I hate beating a dead horse and I'm tired of this topic but what the hell. I caught…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Aug 26, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"That's true if the dispatcher relayed all of that information. From my personal expe…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 28, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Mary the point you make concerning your employment is the point I'm having a hard ti…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 26, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"In my last post I said, "I'm not saying he should have been arrested." Maybe I shoul…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 26, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"My main points are that there is no proof the officer was racist. After all it was G…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 24, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"The police report has a completely different story. You can find the police report h…"

Eddie E. Hicks Sr. replied Jul 24, 2009 to Black Harvard Professor Arrested for "Breaking Into" His Own Home

26 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service