Louis's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I can think of few things more heavenly than peanut butter on hot toast! Peanut but…"

Louis replied Aug 17, 2010 to "American Food" as an ethnic food choice.

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Louis

"I have a simple solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. 1. We ask god which p…"

Louis replied Aug 9, 2010 to The evolution of one opinion: Israel's Apartheid

17 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by George

"I just wish I knew what to do. Start a company and hire black people. Beyond that i…"

Louis replied Nov 30, 2009 to 34.5 percent of young African American men are unemployed

7 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't think that it's just a desire to like White people. Long before the Chinese…"

Louis replied Nov 17, 2009 to The tyranny and senslessness of the brown paper bag test.

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Well, a scoundrel will take refuge in patriotism, but that does not mean that all pa…"

Louis replied Nov 14, 2009 to Do bi-racial people really suffer from an identity crisis?

36 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I'm not adopted. We never knew who my mother's mother's father was. In school my si…"

Louis replied Nov 13, 2009 to Do bi-racial people really suffer from an identity crisis?

36 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Maybe I just took it for granted that Asians were racist because I grew up around mo…"

Louis replied Nov 13, 2009 to Mixed-Race TV Contestant Ignites Debate In China

5 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I am multi-racial. When I was four I thought that I was and told other people that…"

Louis replied Nov 12, 2009 to Do bi-racial people really suffer from an identity crisis?

36 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"It's a violation of the 4th Amendment. This isn't small chips, they framed someone.…"

Louis replied Nov 4, 2009 to Can Prosecutors Be Sued By People They Framed?

33 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Larche Osborne

"There are perjury laws and unjustified arrest and detention laws -- failing that the…"

Louis replied Nov 4, 2009 to Can Prosecutors Be Sued By People They Framed?

33 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Larche Osborne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service