Atheist Nexus Logo

Louis's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I can think of few things more heavenly than peanut butter on hot toast! Peanut but…"

Louis replied Aug 17, 2010 to "American Food" as an ethnic food choice.

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Louis

"I have a simple solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. 1. We ask god which p…"

Louis replied Aug 9, 2010 to The evolution of one opinion: Israel's Apartheid

17 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by George

"I just wish I knew what to do. Start a company and hire black people. Beyond that i…"

Louis replied Nov 30, 2009 to 34.5 percent of young African American men are unemployed

7 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't think that it's just a desire to like White people. Long before the Chinese…"

Louis replied Nov 17, 2009 to The tyranny and senslessness of the brown paper bag test.

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"I believe I read an article like that, if you find it, I'd like to see if it was the…"

Louis replied Oct 4, 2009 to Same-Sex Marriage: Exploring the Racial Divide

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Louis

"You should try being an Asian guy; you'd find we have a lot surprisingly in common.…"

Louis replied Sep 30, 2009 to The Perils of Being An Unmarried Hetero Black Woman

189 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Here we go again. Using death and disease to police sex drives -- how merciful it i…"

Louis replied Sep 30, 2009 to In Britain, at least, ethnic minorities may shun cervical cancer vaccine.

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by MsFortune

"Damn, couldn't get this in before the edit window closed. I do see your point about…"

Louis replied Sep 22, 2009 to Same-Sex Marriage: Exploring the Racial Divide

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Louis

"That's what I've been guessing at too. I've only been to a Black Church once, I ass…"

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Louis

"I don't think I gave the impression that I was surprised that there are Black homoph…"

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Louis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service