Emekan A'dem's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop in to leave this video clip behind. I wish I cou…"

Emekan A'dem replied Jan 25, 2010 to "How To Write About Africa" (Granta, by Binyavanga Wainaina)

9 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yessirrr. In full agreement. From what I've come to hear, even Arabs are required t…"

Emekan A'dem replied Jan 2, 2010 to Joining the "White Race".

41 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"YES. Thank you for posting this video; TED is brilliant! When I watched it last, wh…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 23, 2009 to Chimamanda Adichie: The danger of a single story

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by KC the Great

"What I have discovered is that there isn't cultural pressure to believe in God, but…"

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 21, 2009 to Ethnic Pressure to be a Theist

16 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by D.O.S

"Thanks for posting this. It's so true..."

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 20, 2009 to Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

40 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Tom

"I swear there is a name for that...oh, that's right: eugenics. And THAT is the sini…"

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 17, 2009 to Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

40 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Tom

"This is really, really upsetting. To know that judges have the right to deny two pe…"

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 15, 2009 to Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

40 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Tom

"Yeah, good point."

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 14, 2009 to

just now

"I agree. She's extremely misogynistic; how is it possible for one to harbor such hat…"

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Perils of Being An Unmarried Hetero Black Woman

189 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH YES!!! I love this poem!! Thank you! And I'm a Northerner, but I'v…"

Emekan A'dem replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Perils of Being An Unmarried Hetero Black Woman

189 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
52 minutes ago
Jennie updated their profile
56 minutes ago
Jennie posted a photo
59 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
1 hour ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Ivy's group Atheist Humor
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon posted a status
"giving my daughter breakfast :)"
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon updated their profile
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
abdulrahman aliyu posted a status
"How I wish things were different....... And I am in open society, not living in the midst of Muslims and couldn't express my views openly."
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Food!
4 hours ago
Connor Galletly replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service