A Former Member's Discussions (5,738)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"That was good. I really want to read that book. I guess groupism isn't avoidable,and…"

A Former Member replied May 27, 2013 to Groupism: "We" are better than "Them".

1 May 27, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"Never trust those old ladies. Some'll put poison in your tea and hide your body just…"

A Former Member replied May 27, 2012 to DNA study seeks origin of Appalachia's Melungeons

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't think we'll ever end racism. I noticed they closed down and deleted the comm…"

A Former Member replied May 27, 2012 to DNA study seeks origin of Appalachia's Melungeons

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I wonder - if you did a study on Portuguese people, what would be their ancestry?  I…"

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"IMO, the history I learned in school was very candy-coated. I knew of indentured ser…"

A Former Member replied May 16, 2012 to Slavery by Another Name

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"It's mind-boggling in its inhumanity. To rob other people of their freedom--of their…"

A Former Member replied May 15, 2012 to Slavery by Another Name

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I haven't read any of this yet, but those photos are great. Back later..."

A Former Member replied May 13, 2012 to Photography of Weimar Germans

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Didn't read the link, but yeah, we need to do something about illegal immigration. A…"

A Former Member replied Oct 6, 2011 to Ethnic Cleansing in Alabama

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Being PC was mostly a punchline for comedians during the 80s, and something for Rush…"

A Former Member replied Oct 6, 2011 to How Culture Poisons Brain with Racism

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I don’t know SB. This seems to fall under the “no shit” category for me. I’ve posted…"

A Former Member replied Oct 4, 2011 to How Culture Poisons Brain with Racism

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
6 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
10 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
14 minutes ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
19 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
20 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
23 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
33 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
Susan Stanko replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History in the group Atheist News
51 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service