Sentient Biped's Discussions (7,001)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"I've often thought that it would be interesting if all babies were created by in-vit…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 14 to Lawsuit: Wrong sperm delivered to lesbian couple

8 Oct 14
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Even though this topic was posted quite a while back, it's still relevant today.  I…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 20 to The Christian Bible Approves & Supports Slavery

12 Sep 20
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Raymond, I agree with you regarding fine tuning of the discussion.  Re-reading I wou…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 25, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ruth, your link brings to mind a book I am partway through reading: American Nations…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 10, 2013 to Why the right hates government

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan, I think you are right, "race" exists.  It would also be empowering to acknowle…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 10, 2013 to On "Race Denial". Are Races Real? Not Real?

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Interesting, supposed "actress" in Texas sent ricin-laced letters to Mayor Bloomberg…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 9, 2013 to In the US it's not called terrorism if a white guy does it

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Thanks for the Sci AM link.  It's interesting.  Why the repeated bullshit from Harva…"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2013 to Harvard Dissertation Claims. "Hispanic low IQ" / Immigration Policy

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You are more generous than I would be.  I think it's more outright propagandizing.  …"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2013 to Harvard Dissertation Claims. "Hispanic low IQ" / Immigration Policy

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Eddie, this is an important point. I imagine in any large category of people we cou…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 16, 2013 to Racism charge against New Atheists

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Ruth, I often feel mislead.  In addition, there is an arrogance about "new atheism"…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6, 2013 to Racism charge against New Atheists

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service