The Flying Atheist's Discussions (745)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, Pat.  I found it disturbing right from the beginning when the mother mentione…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 14 to Lawsuit: Wrong sperm delivered to lesbian couple

8 Oct 14
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Ruth, I find it interesting that the "big city centers" across the country, even in…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 15, 2013 to Interactive US hate map

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for the detailed summary.  You've definitely piqued my interest and I'll be a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 7, 2013 to When 10 Million Africans Died Of One King's Greed

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"What a great resource!  Thanks for sharing, Ruth.  I'm looking forward to perusing t…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 26, 2012 to Social Justice Resource List

2 Dec 26, 2012

"I'm quite intrigued by these tests.  Like you, I probably would not be surprised by…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 26, 2012 to Learning your Ethnicity from your DNA

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's a good point about christians not even seeing Obama as a "real" christian.  W…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 16, 2012 to President Obama heckled during white house speech

5 Jun 16, 2012

"Sentient, thanks for the links.  In the MSNBC segment, Joe Williams really sums it u…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 16, 2012 to President Obama heckled during white house speech

5 Jun 16, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service