Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Monica S writes:   One guy told me "I'm not racist, but I wouldn't date a black girl…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 2, 2011 to Not letting racism off the hook so easily

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by World Walker

"Thanks Monica -   I get "black (American) pride" or "hispanic pride" or "insert mino…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 1, 2011 to Not letting racism off the hook so easily

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by World Walker

"Greetings Biped!   The comparison between racism-deniers and holocaust-deniers is ac…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 1, 2011 to Not letting racism off the hook so easily

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by World Walker

"I have to say, "culture" and the kinds of culture differences that determine how wel…"

Jo Jerome replied Oct 7, 2010 to The Multicultural Mirage

4 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"A side note - even though we say there is no genetic basis for RACE, there are genet…"

Jo Jerome replied Sep 13, 2010 to "Asian Diabetes Tsunami" and Ethnic burdens of obesity and diabetes: "Equality" where we don't want it!

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I too have heard the Thrifty Gene hypothesis, mostly from Natives themselves. But li…"

Jo Jerome replied Sep 12, 2010 to "Asian Diabetes Tsunami" and Ethnic burdens of obesity and diabetes: "Equality" where we don't want it!

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"A lot of hispanic and Native American population where I live. And it seems that see…"

Jo Jerome replied Sep 11, 2010 to "Asian Diabetes Tsunami" and Ethnic burdens of obesity and diabetes: "Equality" where we don't want it!

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Not sure how "cultural" it is, but I find that cheesy, bubble-gum pop sounds so much…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 24, 2010 to Cultural, Ethnic, and Indigenous Music Thread

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I'm a bit behind on my A/N reading, but ... damn! Good article! When people are opp…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 22, 2010 to My New Article at the "Black Skeptics" Blog

15 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"That shows that Brits know nothing about good food. Everyone knows that peanut butte…"

Jo Jerome replied Aug 17, 2010 to "American Food" as an ethnic food choice.

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Louis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service