Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,308)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be wrong to categorically state that any individual in a group is racist, o…"

Daniel W replied Oct 2, 2011 to Cherokee Nation in contempt of court due to depriving Black members of vote

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"I agree with you it's complex.  Here's my question:  If the Cherokee are a soverign…"

Daniel W replied Oct 2, 2011 to Cherokee Nation in contempt of court due to depriving Black members of vote

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"It's taking a while to sink in for me as well.   I have a feeling the kid is not goi…"

Daniel W replied Oct 1, 2011 to California Nazi leader killed by 10 year old son.

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"Those people are adults?"

Daniel W replied Sep 28, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"I wold like that.  I may not agree with the particulars of an algothythm, but it wou…"

Daniel W replied Sep 27, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"It is hard.  All of our actions are connected.  I think it's not so much one specifi…"

Daniel W replied Sep 27, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"While that site is upgrading, here is some more, really shocking, info.   wikipedia.…"

Daniel W replied Sep 24, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"George, thanks for commenting, and updating the dead link.  I re-read it to see how…"

Daniel W replied Sep 9, 2011 to Is "That's Racist!" Racist?

5 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Dogly

"The word "humid" shows up at lease 5 times  :)  Actually I started to really like vi…"

Daniel W replied Aug 29, 2011 to Who lives where? How is it changing?

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"Richard, thanks for the comment.  There are many topics if you browse through them o…"

Daniel W replied Aug 28, 2011 to Ethnic Killings in Pakistan: "You are not like me. So you must die"

2 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service