Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,932)

Discussions Replied To (355) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be wrong to categorically state that any individual in a group is racist, o…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 2, 2011 to Cherokee Nation in contempt of court due to depriving Black members of vote

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"I agree with you it's complex.  Here's my question:  If the Cherokee are a soverign…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 2, 2011 to Cherokee Nation in contempt of court due to depriving Black members of vote

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"It's taking a while to sink in for me as well.   I have a feeling the kid is not goi…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 1, 2011 to California Nazi leader killed by 10 year old son.

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Those people are adults?"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 28, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I wold like that.  I may not agree with the particulars of an algothythm, but it wou…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 27, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It is hard.  All of our actions are connected.  I think it's not so much one specifi…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 27, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"While that site is upgrading, here is some more, really shocking, info.   wikipedia.…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 24, 2011 to You have slaves.... whether you like it or not.

12 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You should not be condemned for what you say - it is thoughtful and has humanistic v…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 12, 2011 to N.C. Considers Paying Forced Sterilization Victims

10 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"George, thanks for commenting, and updating the dead link.  I re-read it to see how…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 9, 2011 to Is "That's Racist!" Racist?

5 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Dogly

"The word "humid" shows up at lease 5 times  :)  Actually I started to really like vi…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 29, 2011 to Who lives where? How is it changing?

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service