Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,696)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comments.   Here's a video trailor for the movie version.  I haven't…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 8, 2013 to When 10 Million Africans Died Of One King's Greed

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, for me it's a matter of curiosity.  It wouldn't accomplish anything tangible,…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 29, 2012 to Learning your Ethnicity from your DNA

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, that's a great series.  It's on You Tube.  I've watched it twice.  It makes co…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 29, 2012 to Learning your Ethnicity from your DNA

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree.  I am worried about this election.  If the right wing wins, they are so bit…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 16, 2012 to President Obama heckled during white house speech

5 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"TFA, I agree with you.  The other example that comes to mind is Arizona governor Jan…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 16, 2012 to President Obama heckled during white house speech

5 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"It angers me, pisses me off, but I think you are right.   I remember when I was tal…"

Sentient Biped replied May 27, 2012 to DNA study seeks origin of Appalachia's Melungeons

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"Dallas, thank you for posting this.  I read about the "Melungen" people somewhere be…"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2012 to DNA study seeks origin of Appalachia's Melungeons

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I agree with you.  Also - this history is absolutely not taught as part of US histor…"

Sentient Biped replied May 15, 2012 to Slavery by Another Name

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"AnneT, thanks for the thoughtful comments.  I searched on Garmisch - it does look ve…"

Sentient Biped replied May 15, 2012 to Photography of Weimar Germans

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Dallas thanks for posting.  I saw the PBS series and have read the book.  I did not…"

Sentient Biped replied May 15, 2012 to Slavery by Another Name

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service